Author Topic: 60 Stroke caning clip  (Read 4634 times)

Offline Miss Lisa

• Administrator
    • MissLisacp.com
60 Stroke caning clip
« on: May 18, 2013, 22:10:02 »
Well I did a 60 stroke caning clip,  it has been loaded onto spanking tube successfully.  But for whatever reason now it is uploaded it does look a bit on the dark side.  But I will try again.

http://www.spankingtube.com/video/36464/caning

modified to use embedding code
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 14:46:24 by mickey »

freddie

Re: 60 Stroke caning clip
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 22:55:02 »
You might need some Video Editing software to play around with the lightness and what have you.  If you have a windows program you should have windows live movie maker, which is as good as anything and is not hard to use.

On the subject of the clip , I especially like these kind of clips far more so that the squeaky clean well polished hi definition clips. To me it shows independence which is in my opinion is a great asset for anyone embarking on something new after all it doesn't always pay to be like everyone else.

Alot of my films some which were shot 15 years ago were done on Hi 8 film , which I felt  gives the film warmth and a little retro feel.

I did some good clips with Aunt Isobel from Barnsley in 2007. Once again the quality wasn't all that but they were effective in giving the lady publicity.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 09:01:29 by freddie »

Offline Miss Lisa

• Administrator
    • MissLisacp.com
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 21:16:05 »
Thank you for that Freddie.  It isn't a bad little camera to be honest  it is a Samsung 26x optical zoom, 16.2 megapixels, Dual is, with smart audio.  When I shot the clip it was a bit rushed to be honest but was really just trying it out.  The actual clip on the camera looked bright enough it was only when transferred to the laptop that it looked a bit dark.  But I will have a little go at editing to see if I can improve it.  As the saying goes if at first you do not succeed then try again until you do.  So will keep going until I master it.

Miss Lisa

Offline Rosytops

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 08:37:26 »
Good to watch thank you.
He was very stoic I must say!

Offline Spankme

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 09:23:58 »
Miss Lisa

I have watched the clips which I enjoyed.

Obviously using cameras etc needs a little experience and knowledge together with software but I am sure that given time and more experience you will get it right, so I say lets have more clips, more evidence of your services and skills.

Well done Miss Lisa

Offline miscreant

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2013, 16:29:54 »
He was very stoical indeed. I do wish Miss Lisa would produce another video clip in which she uses words as well as deeds to admonish her subject. I love her no-nonsense way of meting out punishment.

Offline Miss Lisa

• Administrator
    • MissLisacp.com
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 08:22:36 »
Thank you miscreant, I do have some other short clips.

Offline miscreant

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 14:57:21 »
Thank you miscreant, I do have some other short clips.

And where might these clips of you in action be found please ? It's important for those of us steeling ourselves to make the journey and cross the threshold once again.

Offline Spankme

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 16:29:34 »
Miss Lisa's clips can be found within this web site or on spanking tube.

Offline Miss Lisa

• Administrator
    • MissLisacp.com
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 13:32:05 »
Miscreant as spank me has already pointed out there are some clips of my latest work on spanking tube.

Offline miscreant

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2013, 17:10:30 »
I don't think you're getting enough value out of that new video recorder Miss Lisa. More of you meting out the cane in your own inimitable style would be appreciated by your many admirers .....