Author Topic: Prison bastinado (Shot in 4K)  (Read 981 times)

Offline Miss_Sultrybelle

• Pro Top
    • Miss Sultrybelle of Glasgow
Prison bastinado (Shot in 4K)
« on: September 01, 2020, 21:11 »
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/121287/23755227/prison-bastinado-shot-in-4k

**Reached number one in the caning section. Top 50 hottest clips on C4S out of over 7 million clips!**
A custom clip, order your own hard girl/Girl custom clip. We now shoot in 4K and we have four 4K cams and I have a professional editor for all of my custom clips.

The prisoner has been accused of inciting riots and severely assaulting a guard. She is brought to the punishing officer Miss Belle to receive severe bastinado. She is made to strip apart from her used, old socks and then she is tied in a tight hog tie and is caned full force on her covered feet. She receives 15 strokes delivered without mercy on her covered feet. Then her socks are removed and thrown in front of her face. Her toes are tied with a shoelace and she receives another 15 hard strokes on her bare feet. Then her socks are stuffed in her mouth and duct tape is wrapped around her mouth and face several times and she is told if she moves or makes a sound during the final 10 strokes she will receive a stroke for each time that she moves or utters a sound, the maximum of 10 strokes.

This is the hardest that Miss Belle has caned a girls feet and it is her first time administering bastinado to Marie. Miss Belle doesn't hold back with each stroke on the stunning girl's beautiful feet. What more could a falaka fan want, a beautiful, athletic victim being harshly punished on her dainty feet.

There is a bonus interview with Marie after her punishment and then a repeater section where you see the real time strokes from different angles in a split screen lay out. There are also slow mo repeaters in the first section. It is shot in 4K and upploaded in full HD due to C4S size restrictions.

A message from the custom buyer

Hi MB,

thank you very much for the finished clip. The bondage is perfect. Also the punches were executed very hard. When you take off Marie's socks you can already see that the soles of her feet have turned red despite the socks. :-)

You also put a lot of effort into the final cut and the camera angles.

Thanks a lot, I am very satisfied.

Offline Ruperte

Re: Prison bastinado (Shot in 4K)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 18:25 »
Gee whiz! I am surprised that the poor girl could stand after that. Bastinado is frightfully painful.
My lady tried it on me once, just a few light strokes, and I was reduced to a quivering wreck!

Offline Miss_Sultrybelle

• Pro Top
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 15:02 »
Gee whiz! I am surprised that the poor girl could stand after that. Bastinado is frightfully painful.
My lady tried it on me once, just a few light strokes, and I was reduced to a quivering wreck!

Marie is already booked in for her next severe bastinado clip. She is one brave young lady. :-)

Offline Ruperte

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 17:58 »
Marie is already booked in for her next severe bastinado clip. She is one brave young lady. :-)

Wow, can she still walk? I have read of cases of men receiving a hard bastinado when in prison and being effectively crippled for a week or more.
The soles of the feet are so sensitive. Once I tried to climb a ladder in bare feet. The rungs of the ladder across the instep really did cause me great pain.
I wish Marie well!

Offline Miss_Sultrybelle

• Pro Top
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 13:20 »
I'm sure that she can walk, she is very masochistic. I've done much worse things to her bottom. :-)

Offline Missy Mooma

• One of the best Sussex Disciplinarians
  • Pro Top
  • Mistressmuma
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2020, 19:05 »
Now that looks painful 😀😀😀well done belle 👌🏻
For all your discipline Needs
https://mobile.twitter.com/mistressmuma

Offline Miss_Sultrybelle

• Pro Top